Just got back a few days ago from a 2 week trip to Italy where I:
- ate my weight in gelato
- took nearly 400 photos
- swam with jellyfish (ack!)
- went to a club with a special guest DJ from G-Unit (odd)
- confirmed that I do not like wine no matter how hard I try
- walked past "Sawyer" from Lost
- mastered the art of taking my own photo
- bought yarn!
The yarn I bought was from the Campolmi Filati store. I bought 10 balls of "Tweed" (5 each of two different colours) , and a cone of a burgundy sparkly mohair blend that I plan to use for my first lace garment (once I take care of a few pesky UFOs that is).
And now for a sampling of PHOTOS!
too many pictures.... I'll make sure to put them in an online album and post that link here at a later date.