Monday, June 12, 2006

House Centipede HELL!

I think I'm being punished for the vicious murder...

MORE HOUSE CENTIPEDES...

Not only do they totally wig me out to look at, but they just appear out of nowhere. This morning? One crawled out of a MOP! I dropped the mop, screamed like a little girl, and ran from the scene. I left for the day and hoped it would just vanish, but no, there he/she was just sitting there (well, not moving) in my bathroom sink.. so gross....

I'm not sure if I killed this one.. I like to distance myself as much as possible. I wadded up an old tank top, dropped it on the guy, and hit that repeatedly with the handle of my broom... well no sign of the bugger. It's either absorbed into the fabric of old junky shirt, or hiding.

I'm rambling.... rambling from fear. FEAR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many ways to treat cold sores. If you are looking for natural Cold Sore Remedies, do check out the site.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I have the same damn problem (with centipedes, not the problem mentioned in the spam above). If you find a way to solve this problem, please post it!!!!