Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Personal Trainer = Personal Pain

Since moving to the city I have become quite broke. I can still live with a roof over my head and food in the fridge, so really not much to complain about, but can I for a moment please share the following with you?

owie ow ow ow!

I've started up at a gym again thanks to my Christmas gift of moula for a membership (refer to above statement of broke-ness). It's been just over a 6 month hiatus from regular exercise and weights, and wow did my body ever forget!!! I have a 6 session with a trainer package, and started this past Saturday.

Now, there is that good kind of pain where you know it's because you had a good workout, and then there is that next level of pain where you may have just overdone it a little! I think my pain is a mixture of both. I've been walking rather awkwardly these past few days, and much slower than normal. You should see me on stairs.. it's quite a sight. I feel sorry for anyone who has pulled a muscle, that must suck big time.

The next trainer session is this Thursday, and I hope to be back in working order by then.

I better be ripped by the end of this... that's all I'm sayin...

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Good luck on your exercise regimen!
And thanks for naming the blanket... Awwwww.... *blush blush* Too bad I won't see you tonight.

Lorax Girl said...

i'm the worst for working out. and now i'm going to do things to my body so i can't work out (more tattoos for me!).

take care and sweeeeeeeeeet hoodie.

Personal Trainer Network said...

You doing great job.Good luck on your exercise regimen!And acknowledgment for allotment the blanket..