Friday, January 27, 2006

Girly girl skin care tips

#1: under the skin zits

Lavendar Essential Oil! Apply directly from the bottle the moment you notice, and they barely develop.

(works like a charm! I am forever grateful to my friend who passed along the news)

#2: dreamy bath

Pretty much any bath product from LUSH. Recently I used this... I really liked it, but then I'm a sucker for citrus. If you go the bath bomb route, beware of the term "glitter" anywhere in the description. Yeah... I left a trail everywhere I went.

#3: smell like a baby (you know what I mean)

Again... LUSH. Another friend opened my eyes to dusting powders...

We all love this one: Silky Underwear

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi my name is tanyas and my friend, we were ugly becouse for all the acne and you know all the troubles that we had, you know no boyfriend o partys nothings becouse the acne so tired of this we looked into many sites and www.trustedprescriptionsonline.com
where you can find more of the drug and cream for acne and other skin problems go there and see for yourselft
byeeeeeeeeee and luck

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks for tips.... will follow them surely. My friend also suggested me Carol Wright Gifts for all skin & health care products.