Monday, February 26, 2007

Uma... Oprah....?

Ellen.... Susan...?


It was the 79th Annual Academy Awards last night, and a few friends and I decided why not dress up as the stars, tape the night, and make the Oscars a little more watchable. Seriously, how long was the show last night? I am so very tired today.

I was Ellen... and.... I make a terrible blonde! Big thanks to Sandi for loaning me a wig. I love that I have friends who when I send out an emergency wig request email, can actually help me out.

My opening monologue went well, but I was cut-off by the actual show. Typical.

Other stars for the night included: Little Miss Sunshine, Rinko Kikuchi, Meryl Streep, and Kate Winslet... but here are some more shots of myself as Ellen, because let's be honest, this blog is all about ME! :)









2 comments:

Sandi Purl said...

the resemblance is...well, quite frightening! nice work! glad i could help ;-p

Needle Addict said...

good job. the resemblance is uncanny. did you do the Ellen dance?